Thursday, May 20, 2010

Remember Yourself Honestly

When true self-remembering comes, one does not want to alter oneself, or others; one somehow rises above their weaknesses and one's own. There can be no blame anywhere. One swallows what is, and becomes free. - Rodney Collin



I have no teacher. An open heart is my teacher.
I have no voice. The bird's song is my voice.
I have no path. Fearlessness is my path.
I have no achievements. Equanimity is my achievement.
I have no profession. Presence is my profession.
I have no children. All beings are my children.
I have no ambition. Kindness is my ambition.
I have no script. Authenticity is my script.
I have no partner. Life is my partner.
I have no benefactor. Gratitude is my benefactor.
I have no strength. Flowing and unfolding is my strength.
I have no goal. Freedom, and the blessings of freedom
for all beings
is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment